Sonny Lopez and Greg Hastings at Paintball Explosion: World at War 6

This was an insane game! I want to play at this field all the time! Greg and I were placed on separate teams. One LA Hitmen per side. Tj wanted it that way so TJ gets what he wants! So Greg got teamed up with the Wolf and they hunted me. I didn't get a Wolf to help me hunt Greg! We never actually got to find each other but we all had some crazy fun along the way. Check out Greg's game (that is FREE) on your mobile phone and check out the Wolf's Den on YOUTUBE! 

During the final battle Mr.H www.hkarmy.com and I were on the same side and Aztek, Reaper, the Midnight Angel were putting in serious work. My loaders batteries died right as the final battle game was starting and a Mad Frog Militia member stepped up and gave me his hopper. He would not take no for an answer. Thank you brother! Much props to the entire Mad Frog Militia for being there for another player. Much respect. Give them some love and check out their sponsors for sure! www.madfrogmilitia.com www.gisports.com 

Fact #1: Paintball Explosion is one of the coolest fields in our nation!

Fact #2: Paintball Explosion is a bucket list paintball field.  You have to play there sometime!

Fact #3: The World at War series is pretty awesome and tons of fun for everyone. Check out Payroll's other games and be sure meet me at the next World at War 7! 

See you on the field! Meet me at Paintball Explosion anytime I am going to play a game there! I need more pics from the game! Who was the photographers at this game? 
  

Comments