25 Hour World Record Paintball Game Destiny vs Hitmen - Planet Eclipse


Much love to Planet Eclipse for the sponsorship and use of their machine guns for the world record game. Of course I am a pump guy at heart but I do love to pick up a semi here and there. I own a Bob Long semi and have always loved Eclipse markers (have owned at least 4). So when I got to shoot their newest offering I knew it would be a good time. It outshot the revy rather easily but shot straight and was super light. It shot great all evening, all night, all morning into the afternoon on day two. That evening I switched guns to switch it up. I wanted to keep it though. Be sure to check out Planet Eclipse markers out before you buy your next semi. I know the girls on Destiny love theirs! LEGIT! www.planeteclipse.com 



Comments